Cornwall’s best locally made magazine dedicated to Cornwall and everything Cornish presents issue nine of myCornwall Magazine.
In this issue:
• The fabric of society, the history of Cornish knit-frocks and guernseys
• The big sound, the buzz behind Cornwall’s community radio stations
• Every pitcher tells a story, Pottery that for more than a century, reflected changing times in Cornwall
• A turn for the better, myCornwall talks to wood turner and craftsman Howard Moody
• Duck divine, What you see is what you get with the Cornish Duck Company
If you wish to purchase this issue, please call 01209 314147 (UK)
or + 44 1209 314147 (overseas).
From £5.00 including postage and packaging (UK Only)