Cornwall’s best locally made magazine dedicated to Cornwall and everything Cornish presents our first edition under the new name – myCornwall Magazine.
In this issue:
• The Pasty Kings and Queens of Cornwall
• Discover Cornwall’s top spots to watch a sunset
• Beach life with Bilbo the dog
• The 19th Century artists drawn in by Newlyn art school
• The Leach Pottery, the most influential pottery studio in the world
• Falmouth’s forgotten hero – John Land Wynn’s search for the north-west passage
If you wish to purchase this issue, please call 01209 314147 (UK)
or + 44 1209 314147 (overseas).
From £5.00 including postage and packaging (UK only)