Cornwall’s best locally made magazine dedicated to Cornwall and everything Cornish presents issue six of myCornwall Magazine.
In this issue:
• Diversity within Cornwall, myCornwall examines the lives of those who make Cornwall the diverse place it is today
• The beast of Bodmin, the stories that surround the elusive moorland beast
• Top 20 UFO sightings in Cornwall, including witness statements
• Walking the saints way, from Fowey to Padstow, one of the best footpaths in Cornwall
• Musical maestro of Cornwall. A tale of slavery, freedom, Falmouth and music
• East Wheal Rose. The story of East Wheal Rose, and the disaster that brought pain to many mining families
If you wish to purchase this issue, please call 01209 314147 (UK)
or + 44 1209 314147 (overseas).
From £5.00 including postage and packaging (UK Only)