Cornwall’s best locally made magazine dedicated to Cornwall and everything Cornish presents issue five of myCornwall Magazine.
In this issue:
• From Fowey to Tywardreath, an area rich in history and literature
• Heartlands, a look at the innovative project
• 100 years of the Floral dance, Flora, Flora Day, floral Dance- what’s the difference?
• 20 Cornish must reads
• One night in November, how the Jamaica Inn, inspired Daphne du Maurier’s most famous novel
• Harbour to Harbour, stunning photographic portraits of the people of Porthleven
If you wish to purchase this issue, please call 01209 314147 (UK)
or + 44 1209 314147 (overseas).
From £5.00 including postage and packaging (UK Only)