Cornwall’s best locally made magazine dedicated to Cornwall and everything Cornish presents issue four of myCornwall Magazine.
In this issue:
• The battle of Stratton. How victory came to the Cornish
• Wadebridge, a town’s past remembered
• Coastline rambler, exploring the Roseland Peninsula
• The Mermaid of Zennor, A romantic rendition of the tale
• Cornwall through a lens, the story of the photographer George Ellis
•In the firing line, the battles brought to life around Cornwall
If you wish to purchase this issue, please call 01209 314147 (UK)
or + 44 1209 314147 (overseas).
From £5.00 including postage and packaging (UK Only)