Cornwall’s best locally made magazine dedicated to Cornwall and everything Cornish presents issue three of myCornwall Magazine.
In this issue:
• What makes you Cornish? The criteria for identity
• Mounts Bay, the vast bay drenched in history
• Guise Dancing, the Cornish Christmas custom explained
• A history of Cornish theatre, the rise of performance as we now know it
• Wild Swimming, take a dip into one of Cornwall’s rivers, lakes or coves
• How to have a green christmas, with hints and tips on eco friendly festivities.
If you wish to purchase this issue, please call 01209 314147 (UK)
or + 44 1209 314147 (overseas).
From £5.00 including postage and packaging (UK Only)