Cornwall’s best locally made magazine dedicated to Cornwall and everything Cornish presents issue two edition of myCornwall Magazine.
In this issue:
• Bright lights, big city. How Truro has flourished into the city that it is today
• Cornish tartan, and the part it plays in local life
• Coastal inspiration, a beautiful collection of Benjamin Warner’s seascapes
• The legend of Jan Tregeale, forged documents and dark secrets
• The sailing surgeon, Zelonie E Moyle charts the life of her remarkable ancestor
• Cornish oysters, and the popularity of the delicacy
If you wish to purchase this issue, please call 01209 314147 (UK)
or + 44 1209 314147 (overseas).
From £5.00 including postage and packaging (UK only)