Cornwall’s best locally made magazine dedicated to Cornwall and everything Cornish presents issue twelve of myCornwall Magazine.
In this issue:
• Cornish wrestling, myCornwall enters the arena and grapples with the world of Cornish wrestling
• Camelford, explore the medieval town
• Penlee House, One of Cornwall’s best loved attractions, specialising in the Newlyn school and early St.Ives artists
• Port Eliot, and the local patronage of Sir Joshua Reynolds
• Falmouth’s hidden secret, discover the history of the shell grotto hidden within Gyllyngdune Gardens
If you wish to purchase this issue, please call 01209 314147 (UK)
or + 44 1209 314147 (overseas).
From £5.00 including postage and packaging (UK Only)